Credit Requirements: 18 Credits
You can earn credit for courses already completed. Once you are ready to start the program, our Registrar will analyze your transcripts and apply credits for any course work you completed that fulfills our credit transfer requirements.
- You can transfer in up to 14 credits
- Career Courses (4 credits) must be completed with Smart Horizons since they are required to earn the Career Certification
- Download the Transcript Request Form
How Long Does It Take?
- Depending on how many credits you transfer in, you can be on your way to earning your high school diploma in a few months!
- You will be given up to 18 months to complete the program.