Career Preparation & Student Support
Graduate with the tools to advance in your chosen profession and prepare to take the next step in your career. We support you every step of the way, from admissions to graduation, to help ensure that you can achieve your career goals.
Your academic and career guide is your Academic Coach, who will provide you with support and help you stay on track. When you need extra academic support, a qualified, certified instructor is there for you.
Program Quick Facts
18 credits total (see Graduation Requirements for breakdown)
- You earn both your High School Diploma and a Certificate in your chosen Career area
- You create a Career Portfolio containing important job documents such as your Resume and Cover Letters
- Depending on how many credits you transfer in, you can be on your way to earning your high school diploma in a few months; you have up to 18 months to complete
- Courses are taught in an online learning environment available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- The program is self-paced
- Rolling admissions means you can start your program immediately – we work on YOUR schedule!
Course Catalog for info about classes
- How It Works for details on going to school with us and a road map to Graduation!
- Transfer credit information and credit requirements
- Career Certificate areas